Palo Alto Networks SecOps products family
Cortex XDR delivers enterprise-wide protection by analyzing data from any source to stop sophisticated attacks.
- Complete endpoint protection - Safeguard your endpoints with NGAV, host firewall, disk encryption and USB device control.
- ML-driven threat detection - Find hidden threats like insider abuse, credential attacks, malware and exfiltration using behavioral analytics.
- Incident management - Cut investigation time with intelligent alert grouping. Incident scoring lets you focus on the threats that matter.
- Automated root cause analysis - Swiftly verify threats by reviewing the root cause, sequence of events, intelligence and investigative details all in one place.
- Deep forensics - Conduct deep internal and regulatory investigations, even if endpoints are not connected to the network.
- Flexible response - Block fast-moving attacks, isolate endpoints, execute scripts and sweep across your entire environment to contain threats in real time.
The industry's most comprehensive SOAR platform
- SecOps workflow automation - Orchestrate and automate your incident response workflows across all security areas (SecOps, NetSecOps, CloudSecOps) and products.
- Incident case management - Security-focused case management with incident-specific layouts, real-time collaboration, customisable reporting and a war room for each incident.
- Threat intel management - With unmatched visibility into the global threat landscape, tie threat intel to incidents and automate distribution to enforcement points at scale.
- Network security automation - Automate routine tasks to turbocharge network security operations efficiency and facilitate cross-team collaboration.
Our Attack Surface Management (ASM) Approach
Xpanse provides a complete, accurate and continuously updated inventory of all global internet-facing assets. This allows you to discover, evaluate and mitigate cyber attack surface risks. You can also evaluate supplier risk and assess the security of acquired companies.