Test your infrastructure security
What is Pentest?
Pentest (Penetration test) is a method of assessing the strengths and weaknesses within an organization’s security systems. In the Pentest, a simulated attack using hackers’ methods is used to make these evaluations. Such methods include exploitation of IT infrastructure vulnerabilities, social engineering, and exploitation of weaknesses in administrative processes or corporate policies. Our Pentest is handled by certified specialists in accordance with international standards and methodologies. Based on the Pentest results, recommend mitigation strategies can be implements as necessary. We provide Pentest for small, medium and large companies.
? it Works
A Penetration test process
Need more information? Request a datasheet >>
• Assessment of staff proficiency in terms of incident response
A rationale for improvement of organization’s security system
• Revealing of information system vulnerabilities, which couldn’t be found by automated tools
• Potential threats classification
• Evaluation of potential impact of hackers’ attacks on IT infrastructure and business in general
• Guidelines for security improvement for IT infrastructure elements and business processes with criticality level assessment